Wellness is a choice, a decision each of us makes every day to move toward optimal health. It's a process, an understanding that there isn’t a “finish line”, but that health can and should be part of each and every moment. It's a way of life, a balanced lifestyle you design to achieve your highest potential for well-being.
Achieving good health stems from an awareness that the choices we make each day affect our body, mind and soul.
At Boone Hospital Center, our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve, by being the premier provider of health and wellness programs in Mid-Missouri. As Boone Hospital Center's health and wellness service for the public and for local businesses, we are able to offer:
- Customer focused service excellence
- Professional clinically-based health and wellness programs
- Wellness education and supervised exercise programs for individuals, groups and corporations
- A continuum of disease prevention and self-development programs
- Continuous quality improvement of multi-disciplined programs, facilities and staff
- Program stability by use of proven business practices consistent with BJC/BHC standards