2019 Osage Beach Kids on Track Program
The Osage Beach Kids on Track program is for kids 18 years of age and younger. This program encourages youth to be active over the course of the summer. From May to August, participants are encouraged to run, walk, bike, skate, skip or swim 26.2 miles, a marathon! Along the way, they get rewards and encouragement from local Mile Sponsors. Just record each kid's completed miles on their tracking sheet and look forward to a summer when your kids complete a marathon!
Best of all, it's free to participate!
Starting on May 1, 2019, program information can be picked up at
Boone Medical Group Osage Beach
931 Highway D
Osage Beach, MO 65065
- participants will get their 2019 marathon tracking sheet
- a Kids on Track hat & a welcome gift
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Boone Medical Group Osage Beach parking lot
- Dinner provided by Hy-Vee Osage Beach
- Door prize drawings at 6:30 pm
Register now for the 2019 Osage Beach Kids on Track program!
Follow us on Facebook!