Boone Medical Group - Ashland and Boone Hospital Center are challenging youth ages 18 and under to run, walk or wheel 26.2 miles over the course of the summer.
As selected mile-markers are hit along the way, participants will be eligible for special gifts and prizes from local businesses. At the Finale event they will complete the last mile of the marathon and will receive a t-shirt marking their grand accomplishment. Best of all, it’s FREE to participate!
Registration for 2016 is closed
- Friday, May 6, 2016
- Ashland City Park - Ash St. (Southern Boone High School if raining)
- Packet pick-up and on-site registration from 6:30-7:30 pm
- Group 1-mile run/walk at 7:30 pm
- Movie in the park at 8:30 pm
- Thursday, August 4, 2016
- Ashland City Park - Ash St.
- Fun activities beginning at 5 pm
- Group 1-mile run/walk at 6 pm
Thank you to our mile sponsors!
For updates and information about 2016 Kids on Track program, call 573.815.3217 or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kidsontrack.