Boone Medical Group - Centralia and Boone Hospital Center are challenging youth ages 18 and under to run, walk or wheel 26.2 miles over the course of the summer.
As selected mile-markers are hit along the way, participants will be eligible for special gifts and prizes from local businesses. At the Finale event they will complete the last mile of the marathon and will receive a t-shirt marking their grand accomplishment. Best of all, it’s FREE to participate!
Registration for 2016 is closed
- Thursday, May 12, 2016
- Centralia High School football field - 849 S. Jefferson St.
- Packet pick-up from 5:30-6:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016
- Boone Medical Group - 1021 E. Hwy 22
- Fun activities beginning at 5:30 pm
- Sponsored by Sam's Club
Thank you to our mile sponsors!
For updates and information about 2016 Kids on Track program, call 573.815.3217 or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kidsontrack.