See our weekly cafeteria menu or call 573.815.8255 and select option 2 for a daily menu.
Boone Hospital's cafeteria is located on the second floor in our north tower, serving hearty, healthy breakfast, lunch and supper options for visitors, guests and employees. Our dining room provides a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy your meal.
Cafeteria Serving Hours
Breakfast: 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Our self-service hot line inclues traditional breakfast favorites. Enjoy eggs cooked to order from our grill. Pancakes, omelets, French toast and other specialties are available on select days. We also offer cold and hot cereal, yogurt, assorted fruits, toast and baked goods.
- Breakfast service begins at 6:30 a.m.
- Hot line and grill open until 10 a.m.
- Self-serve cold foods available until 10:30 a.m.
- Cafeteria closes at 10:30 a.m.
Lunch and Supper
Boone Cafeteria has a complete menu selection for hearty appetites, including heart-healthy items, for lunch and supper. Enjoy entrees from our hot line, cooked-to-order hamburgers from our grill, fresh sandwiches from our deli or make your own salad at our salad bar. For your convenience, we offer prepared salads and sandwiches in our Grab & Go case, and carry-out boxes are available.
- Lunch service begins at 11 a.m.
- Hot line open until 1:30 p.m.
- Deli open until 2 p.m. (weekdays only)
- Supper service begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Grill and hot line close at 7:15 p.m.
- Cafeteria closes at 7:15 p.m.
- Late meal service from 1 to 3 a.m.
Boone cafeteria is closed for cleaning and restocking every day from 10:30 to 11 a.m. and from 7:15 p.m. to 1 a.m.
A 24-hour vending machine area is located near the central tower elevators on the second floor.
If you need coffee, a snack or meal while the cafeteria is closed during the day, visit Boone Appétit Cafe in the hospital lobby. (Open weekdays.)