Specialists working together for you.
Our center is staffed with a unique team of doctors, nurses, and therapists all dedicated to healing chronic wounds. The causes of wounds are complex, and our group represents expertise in all of the major areas necessary to handle your varied circumstances and challenges. Whatever it takes for healing to occur, we’re equipped and staffed to make it happen.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- A list of any medications you’re currently taking as well as any allergies you’re aware of.
- Medical records including x-ray films if you have them.
- Insurance forms or cards.
How to start healing:
- Generally, the physician currently treating you will refer you to our Center for specialized care. You can also make an appointment directly.
- When you call for your first appointment, we will ask you a few questions about your wound and your health in general.
- Before treatment, our team of doctors and nurses will thoroughly evaluate your wound and review your health and medical history.
- Tests may be conducted to tell us more about your blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to determine if there’s any infection present.
- Together with your physician, we’ll develop a treatment program based on your special needs.
- We are in constant communication with your doctor throughout your care. Once your wound is healed, you’ll return to your doctor for follow-up care