The orthopaedic specialists at Boone Hospital Center are experts in providing a comprehensive, early diagnosis and treatment for a variety of fractures due to trauma including hips, wrists, ankles and legs.
A team of specialty trained surgeons, nurses, physical and occupational therapists are here to help ensure you receive excellent care before, during and after your fracture repair.
- Complex, non-healing fractures
- Hip fractures
- Femur (thigh bone) fractures
- Tibia and fibula (lower leg bones) fractures
- Arm and wrist fractures
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Fractures with deformity/angulation
- Post-traumatic reconstruction