Apps for your phone
- “Take control of your goals. Track calories, breakdown ingredients, and log activities with MyFitnessPal. Search over 11 million foods in our databases.” Compatible with some fitness tackers such as Fitbit and Apple products
- Food journal app – Count calories and nutrients by taking a picture
- A creative way to keep a food diary
- Find nutrition facts for your favorite chain restaurants and food brands – Helps you be more informed making food choices when eating out.
- Track your blood sugar, insulin, medication, food and more. Creates blood glucose graphs which help you look at your blood sugar over time.
American Diabetes Association - Great resource for learning about diabetes and diabetes management
Diabetes Food Hub - Recipe meal planning and snack resource
Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists - Tools and resources in a variety of themes to help navigate issues people living with diabetes may face