Professional and experienced exercise physiology staff offer an individualized exercise program specific to each client's particular needs and goals.
What qualifications do your personal trainers have?
- Learn to optimize your time and energy
- Learn new exercises and variations in technique
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Sport specific performance enhancement
- Improve strength, endurance, flexibility, and body composition
- Continue with injury rehabilitation
All consultants are experienced and certified American College of Sports Medicine, National Strength and Conditioning Association, or American College of Exercise Health and Exercise Science professionals.
How do I sign up for this service?
Personal training is available for both regular WELLAWARE members and non-members. After completing our health screening packet and optional fitness test, a trainer that specializes in your specific exercise goals will be assigned to contact you and schedule a session.
How long do sessions last?
Sessions can last 1/2 hour to 1 hour depending on the client's preference.
Where can I receive my session?
WELLAWARE offers personal training at:
Broadway Medical Plaza # 1
1601 E. Broadway, Lower Level