Did you know your
Rally Exercise Towel can be a great workout tool both in the stands and at home? Here are three easy exercises anyone can try.
Back and arms
- Hold the towel with both hands at shoulder height.
- Pull the towel tight and reach your arms upward.
- Keeping it taught, pull the towel back down to your chest.
- Repeat this movement.
- To make this harder, do it while balancing on your toes.
- Hold the towel with two hands in front of your belly.
- Make sure there is a little slack in the towel.
- Press your elbows against your side and pull the towel with both hands.
- You should feel your shoulder blades squeeze together.
Click here for more towel exercises
- Hold the towel behind your back — one hand above your head, one hand near your lower back.
- Slowly alternate pulling the towel up and then down, straightening each arm.
- Switch hand positions and repeat.
As with any exercise, stop immediately if you feel any pain.
For personalized fitness instruction, schedule to meet with a personal trainer at Boone Hospital’s WELLAWARE Fitness Center