As our population continues to age, problems related to the spine are becoming more common. That’s why Boone Hospital has opened the new Spine Center; a facility that allows our orthopedic surgeons and specially trained staff provide patients a personalized and comfortable patient experience while enabling them to be treated by the best in medical technology.
• 20 private rooms complete with the latest amenities
• A satellite gym for rehabilitation therapy directly on the unit
• A specially designed bariatric patient room designed for our larger patients
• A family activity and relaxation room, a redesigned nurses station
• A classroom for pre-operation classes
Together, these features allow our team to care for our patients safely and efficiently, in order to get them back to their lives as soon as possible. The Spine Center represents Boone Hospital’s commitment to the community to meet the expanding needs for state-of-the-art orthopedics.