Boone Hospital Center and Samaritan Hospital are challenging youth ages 14 and under to run, walk or wheel 26.2 miles over the course of the summer.
As selected mile-markers are hit along the way, participants will be eligible for special gifts and prizes from local businesses. At the Finale event they will complete the last mile of the marathon and will receive a t-shirt marking their grand accomplishment. Best of all, it’s FREE to participate!
Registration for 2016 is closed
- Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Macon Senior High School track (gym if raining) - 702 N. Missouri St.
- Packet pick-up and on-site registration from 5-6:30 pm
- Group run at 6 pm
- Monday, August 15, 2016
- Macon County Park - U.S. Hwy 63 S.
- Fun activities from 5-7 pm
- Group 1-mile run/walk at 5:30 pm
Thank you to our mile sponsors!
For updates and information about 2015 Kids on Track program, call 573.815.3217 or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kidsontrack.