If you are ineligible for insurance benefits, you may qualify for our EXPRESS PAY PROGRAM. This program offers our patients a package plan covering several services.
- Pre-operative and 3 Post-operative visits with a Dietitian
- Pre-op and 4 post-op Personal Trainer sessions
- Pre-op EKG
- Pre-op blood tests (excluding the pathologist’s professional fee)
- Pre-op Chest X-ray
- Hospital Admission for surgery including up to one night stay (any additional hospital stay, including re-admission for surgical complications, will be billed separately)
- Surgeon’s fee including pre-operative consultation
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band surgical placement
- Band adjustments for 90 days following your procedure
- Routine post-operative care for 90 days following surgery (surgical complications billed separately)
- Anesthesia for the initial surgical procedure only
- Pre-operative Professional fees including Radiologist and Anesthesiologist
After your 90 day post-procedure time has expired, you will be expected to pay for office visits at the time you are seen. The charges will be $50.00 for a regular office visit or $75.00 for an adjustment.
Psychological evaluation is required for all patients and is often covered by insurance plans, even if weight loss surgery is not covered. If this evaluation is not covered by insurance, an additional payment of $300.00 will be made to the psychologist.
Laboratory professional services will be billed separately by Boyce & Bynum Pathologists, but may be covered by insurance.
Our current EXPRESS PAY PRICE is just *$9,500.00, which we are confident is the best value for Gastric Banding surgery in Missouri.
Initial Evaluations and Surgical Consultation fees, due at the time of evaluations: $625.00. If surgical consultation is not completed $125.00 will be refunded.
Final Surgical Payment, due when surgery date is confirmed: $8,875.00
We accept cashier checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, or cash.
You can download a flyer for our express pay program here.
These prices are subject to change and you should verify that these fees are current at the time of your initial consultation.
*Limited offer through 09/30/13; Subject to change at our discretion